The first step in the enrollment process is to turn in the forms below with a copy of the dog’s current vaccine records
- Dogs must be at least 16 weeks of age
- Dogs are required to complete an interview process
- Dogs 7 months or older must be spayed or neutered
- Dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations including Rabies, DHLPP (Distemper) and Bordetella as required by your veterinarian
- Dogs must be in good health
- Dogs must be on flea/tick preventative and heartworm medication
- Dogs must have completed enrollment forms and credit card number on file
Our background in the corporate world has taught us to love a good form as much as we love our dogs. Please read and complete the forms below so we can get your dog ready for daycare. If you have any questions, please give us a call and we will be happy to help you. Thank you!
WE NEED ALL FORMS AND VACCINATION RECORDS BEFORE SCHEDULING THE INTERVIEW.
- Doggie Enrollment Form – This short form gets to the basics about you and your pet. It provides us with the important information we need to get a hold of you if necessary.
- Doggie Personality Profile – This form is needed for any dog applying to spend their days at the Doggie Depot. It gives us a lot of preliminary info about your pet so we can plan the temperament evaluation accordingly.
- Doggie Daycare Agreement – This is the agreement that details all of the in’s and out’s of Doggie Daycare.
- Medical Treatment Agreement – This form authorizes Doggie Depot to seek veterinary care in the event of an emergency.
Doggie Depot Daycare and Boarding Policies – This provides basic information regarding the Doggie Depot. Please print and read for your information.
When completed, email, fax, mail or deliver to:
421 Maple Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Phone : (630) 969-7529
Fax: (630) 969-7530